FAQs / First Visit Information
New Patient Forms
Patient Registration Form – PLEASE PRINT FORM AND BRING TO APPOINTMENT
Insurance Information & Fees
Insurance and Workman’s Compensation
We are members of most area Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) and accept assignment from Medicare.
The physicians at Adult & Pediatric Orthopedics, S.C. are affiliated with the following health insurance plans:
- AETNA INSURANCE (HMO/PPO/POS)
- BEECH STREET/PPO NEXT
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF ILLINOIS (PPO/POS)
- BLUE CROSS MEDICARE ADVANTAGE (PPO/HMO)
- BLUE CROSS COMMUNITY (MMAI/HMO)
- CIGNA HEALTH CARE PLAN, INC. (HMO/POS/PPO/EPO)
- COFINITY (PPO)
- FIRST HEALTH (PPO)
- HEALTH LINK/UNICARE
- HFN, INC. (PPO/EPO)
- HUMANA (PPO/POS) – Humana Advocate Centered Plan (EPO/HMO), Humana HMO Premier/Open Access HMOs, Humana HMO Select-Illinois Platinum
- HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS GOLD PLUS (HMO)
- HUMANA CHOICE (PPO)
- MULTIPLAN (PPO)
- PRIVATE HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS, INC. (PPO)
- SEIU-LOCAL 4 (HMO/PPO)
- UNION MEDICAL (LOCAL 1546) (HMO)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE OF ILLINOIS (HMO/POS/PPO)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE AARP MEDICARE COMPLETE (HMO PLAN 1 & 2, HMO ACCESS, HMO)
Fees and Payments
- We automatically file all insurance claims for our services.
- Patients must bring their health plan cards with them to appointments. Co-payments are expected to be paid at time of appointment.
- Please check with your insurance carrier to verify your benefits prior to your office visit and/or surgery. Patients with no insurance require a 50% deposit on all surgical procedures and a payment plan will be arranged according to your financial situation.
- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, and Master Card.
If you would like to become a member, please call our office at 847-634-9400 for assistance.